If you’re looking to upload a file feed to your TikTok Ads account, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
Starting in your Sales & Orders account:
- Navigate to the “Feeds” section.
- On the “Feeds” tab, scroll down to the File Feeds table.
Note: If you aren’t setup on TikTok yet and would like to be, please reach out on live chat!
From your TikTok account:
- Visit business.tiktok.com and sign in with your TikTok account credentials.
- Navigate to the Catalogs section and click on “Add Catalog” from the top of the table.
- Fill out the form that popups with your catalog info and click Create.
- Under Manage in the side Nav, click “Products” then click “Add Products”.
- Select “Data Feed Schedule” and click “Next”.
- Name the data feed, paste the feed URL you copied from Sales & Orders and set your upload schedule. Then click “Import”.
You’re all set!
Now just monitor the health of your feed, and we’re always here to help!