List & Optimize Your E-Commerce Products On Today’s Most Popular Ad Channels.
Book Your Demo
Find out why thousands of store owners from around the globe have chosen Sales & Orders to help grow their businesses online
Is Your Product Data Feed Up To Par?
Your data feed is the most important aspect of your product marketing. If your feed is missing data or is not up to code, you are losing out on important sales opportunities.
The Sales & Orders feed management solution creates compliant feeds that are ready to be deployed into today’s most popular ad channels including Google, Microsoft, Facebook & more.
Ads That Improve Your Top & Bottom Line
Our native Shopify app makes it easy to connect your store to today’s top ad platforms.
Sales & Orders’ advanced ad AI utilizes shopper search terms, product-level traffic and sales, and other data to drive bidding suggestions.
Transparent and in-depth reporting reveals the true value and ROI for each product listing, helping guide important budgeting decisions.
We Know How To Grow Shopify Stores
The highly trained e-commerce experts at Sales & Orders have developed an all-encompassing strategy aimed at growing Shopify stores that has been successfully utilized for thousands of retailers.
From initial setup through ad deployment, our process has a proven ability to produce increased site traffic and revenue fast.
- Variant support – ability to include items at variant/child level
- Full access to S&O software inside Shopify Admin – no need to access two systems
- S&O software provides the ability to manage channel integrations from one centralized management tool.
- Ability to modify, customize and optimize feed to improve overall data quality and maximize campaign performance
Connect and List Your Products Everywhere
Easily synchronize the products from your eCommerce store with many of the major ad platforms, create and manage shopping campaigns and gain access to in-depth reporting that shows you the true value of every product listing.
Google Shopping Ads
Buy On Google
Facebook Dynamic Ads
Instagram Shopping Ads
Snapchat Product Feeds
Pinterest Product Feeds
Submit a compliant and optimized product feed to Pinterest and reach your target audience in this popular channel
Customer Success Stories
Headphones & Headphone Accessories
Skullcandy struggled to achieve their desired reach and ROAS on Google Shopping. Upon replatforming to BigCommerce, they installed our feed tool and soon began working with our expert team. Today, they consistently see a positive return from Shopping ads.
Wheels, Rims, Tires, and Accessories
Family-owned and operated since its founding in 2010, BB Wheels specializes in delivering wheels, tires & vehicle accessories anywhere in the lower 48 states. Their goal is a simple, yet impactful one: small-town personal service with high-quality products.
Maryland Pride Apparel
Founded in 2010 by Ali von Paris, Route One Apparel is the #1 online shop for all things Maryland Pride. While it started from humble beginnings in a University of Maryland dorm room, they’ve grown substantially and launches new product lines throughout the year.
Features No developer required.
- Direct API integration (install from Shopify App Store)
- Access S&O Software directly within Shopify Admin
- Full Variant Support. Child products fully supported
- Item_Group_Id supported
- Support of Inventory Level. Ability to include inventory item count in feed (including items at the variant level)
- Support of Inventory Control & Stock Status. Ability to exclude items from feed by stock status (including items at the variant level)
- Support of Hidden/Disabled Products. Ability to exclude hidden items from feed (including items at the variant level)